^
#
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
U
V
W
X
Y
Z
::
+
"
?

“Thanks!”

Thanks!”

-. What I say in heartfelt appreciation to all of the kind folks who patiently taught me how to do this job, as well as those who became my friends and fellow laborers!

NOTE: Much of the credit for what's good here goes to the following people in particular, while the blame for whatever I've misrepresented or gotten wrong should fall solely on me. Please tell me if I've inadvertently omitted or misspelled your name!
  • Bahram Akhavan
  • Bill Anselm
  • Gino Demino
  • Bob DeWinde
  • Bill Greenberg
  • Dave Hook
  • Ethel Jeffers
  • Dave “Labby” Labigan
  • John Lehman
  • Mark Loveless
  • Kathy Maiorani
  • Shawn McLaughlin
  • Bill McNicholas
  • Scott Pacher
  • Greg Palmer
  • Mike Ryan
  • Kathy Tufano
  • Jerrad Worboys

No comments: